How do I adjust the strap.
- On the adjustable buckle, open the top clasp.
- Place a flathead screwdriver or spring bar tool in the square slot. Lift this piece away from the strap to open it toward the timepiece body. Warning: leveraging the tool against the straight pin can cause the straight pin to bend.
- Slide the adjustable buckle to the desired position (make sure the clasp is set in one of the indentations on the back of the band).
- Close the piece with the square slot and press it down toward the strap. Do not apply pressure to the straight pin.
- If you require any other information, please check out FAQ or drop us an email.
SIZING A LINK STRAP
- Using a small pointed tool, insert tip into hole on underside of band and push the pin out.
- Grasp the pin and pull out. Arrows on the band indicate the direction that the links are to be removed. In order to remove one link, two pins must be removed. If removing more than one link, remove an equal number of links from both sides to maintain the symmetry of the wrist band.
- After removing the necessary number of links, tap the remaining pins back into place using a small hammer.