How do I adjust the stainless steel mesh strap?
- On the adjustable buckle, open the top clasp.
- Place a flathead screwdriver or spring bar tool in the square slot. Lift this piece away from the strap to open it toward the timepiece body. Warning: leveraging the tool against the straight pin can cause the straight pin to bend.
- Slide the adjustable buckle to the desired position (make sure the clasp is set in one of the indentations on the back of the band).
- Close the piece with the square slot and press it down toward the strap. Do not apply pressure to the straight pin.
- If you require any other information, please check out FAQ or drop us an email.